• Support on Speedtronic™ MK I, MK II, MK IV, MK V, MK VI and MK VIe control systems
• Support on Allen Bradley Sentinel control systems
• Control Logic Modification implementation.
• Control Systems
• Performance Improvements
• Instrument strip down/rebuild/calibrations during CI, HGPI and Major Inspections
• MK IV, MK V and MK VI training
• DLN Tuning on GE Frame 6B and 9E Gas Turbines to effect good Combustion Emissions control
• HMI Upgrades on Speedtronic™ MK IV and MK V Control Systems from old DOS Technology to new Windows 10 based Technology
• Project Management
• Emergency Call Outs
• Telephone Support on a 365/24/7 Basis for all Speedtronic™ Control System Variants
• Creation of Method Statements, Project Plans etc for all outages
• Gas Turbine Fuel Systems
• Commissioning, maintenance, software modifications and troubleshooting activation of MK I, MK II, MK IV, MK V, MK VI, MK VIe Speedtronic™ and Allen Bradley Sentinel control systems.
• Independently handling all instrumentation/control jobs during major inspection and start up jobs of GE Frame 3, 5, 6, 6FA, 9 and 9FA Gas Turbines.
• DLN1 tuning.
• HMI Upgrades.
• Deliver MK IV,MK V and MK VI Speedtronic™ training courses.
• Utilising flow diagrams relay control logic, technical manuals and catalogues for loop checking, troubleshooting and modification work.
• Ability to interpret controls logic and translate to functional design requirements.
• Maintenance and operation of Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level instrumentation.
• Ability to manage projects and deliver commitments and deadlines.
• Project management of controls system upgrades.
• Qualified Independent Quality Control Monitoring of Client OEM Service Providers.
• Ability to provide advice and consultancy support.
• Understand and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and quality standards of the country in which the work is undertaken.
• Inter-disciplinary know-how.
• Understanding of offshore codes of practice, regulations and standards.
• Gas turbine installations, overhauls, maintenance, troubleshooting.
ISO 45001 ISO 14001
GGI recognises the importance of health, safety and environmental concerns in the workplace and is certified by ISOQAR to work in full compliance with these internationally recognised standards. GGI is independently audited annually by ISOQAR to ensure compliance.
GGI has the appropriate employer's liability and public liability insurance. A copy of the insurance documentation is available on request.
GGI staff members hold appropriate health and safety qualifications. (All available on request)
The Company will also:
• Maintain a safe working environment that is without risks to health, safety and welfare.
• Set standards that comply with the relevant statutory requirements relating to health, safety and welfare with regard to the effect on employees, contractors, visitors and the public.
• Safeguard employees and others from foreseeable hazards connected with work activities, processes and working systems.
• Ensure that when new substances, plant, machinery, equipment, processes or premises are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction, training and supervision are provided for safe methods of work to be developed.
• Co-operate with appropriate authorities and technical organisations to ensure GGI personnel are updated with current health and safety legislation and regulations to reflect best practice.
As part of our ongoing positive commitment to meet customer expectations GGI aims to:
• Be fair, responsive and courteous in the delivery of services.
• Be professional and have well informed employees, who take pride in what they do.
• Be positive and provide services which meet customer requirements.
• Enable customers to tell us when we fail.
• Use customer feedback to secure continuous improvement.
• Get things right first time.
GGI is committed to providing high quality products, effective project management and outstanding customer service.